Wednesday, April 25, 2012
LOVE
What is love?
Someone once told me, "love is something that you will care for, risked for and never regret for." But, is it really true?
I once fall in love with one girl name Jasmine. She was my first actually, and that relationship stands for 5 long years. We fought, we cried, we laughed. But I never regret loving her. Cause I know, in my heart, I really love her at that time. We broke up because she went into pursuing for overseas studies. Now we were still friends of course.
So why am I talking about this?
I've think a lot for the past one month or so, "What is true love" I just broke up with my ex 2 months ago. She was my 3rd and it lasted for 3 months. I found out that I could not love her anymore. Not because I'm onto another girl, but my heart just doesn't feel comfortable. For that, I told myself that I won't be able to love someone like how I love Jasmine before. And within this 2 months, many things happen. A lot of my friends got attached.
1. My 2nd
2. My dongsaeng (sister)
3. My crew mate
4. My secondary sch friend
Some are still even in process of what I call "pre-dating".
All of a sudden, I feel lonely. I mean, people around me are getting attached while I just got a breakup. More or less, I would most likely get mind-fuck.
One of my best friend asked me, "hey what do you do for the first date?" I replied him exactly what I do during the first date with Jasmine. I don't know why but that's what really went out from my mouth. So dose this mean that I still love her or is it me just missing her?
Another example, my 2nd. When I found out that she got a boyfriend, I was kind of down. My heart don't feel good at all. Does this mean that I still love her? I got to admit as a guy. Whenever I see anyone that I once love or have a crushed with another guy, I would feel unhappy. I just feel like telling that guy to "F off" but I know I don't have the rights. So does this mean that I still love that girl?
I can't make up my mind. I'm confuse.
When I'm out with my friends and we saw pretty girls. Yes I do look at them, but its more of like an eyecandy for the moment. I don't really have the feel to actually find one. So why am I feeling like someone have been messing up with my feelings when I don't even have the feel of dating any girl?
Recently there is this girl that I suddenly in just one night which I THINK I have a crushed on now. I'm not gonna say the name because she is one of my many years friend and she know lots of people in my friend zone. Ok. So , she's my long old friend. And in just one night because she rested her head on my shoulders (most likely cause she is tired) and just simply that, I have a crush on her. LOL. Funny right? Is it because I missed the feeling of when one lay her head on my shoulder which I had once many years back ago? Or is it because I love her? I can't say that fact that I love her totally and I can't prove that my feelings for her are real (after all, she is my friend for a very long time and before that I didn't have any feelings for her) But there is one thing for sure, she is missed and I'm waiting for a chance to see her again.
So someone please tell me .... WHAT'S LOVE?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.