Friday, April 7, 2017

I miss her

It's the 7 of April. A Friday. 4 months ago, on every Friday I am bound to be out with her for the past 4 years. Ever since I started university I have been very busy with school assignments and exams. I did a lot of things that neglected her presence in my life. But I honestly do not have the energy to do anything. Friday is the only day that I can relax myself and see the one I love. Though I’m tired and I don’t have the energy to entertain her, I insisted on still going out with her. Cause all I wanted is to see her. Now I’m all alone. Now everything has changed. I don’t know what to do anymore. I feel so lost and do not have a reason to keep my life up lively. I miss her smile for me. I miss her laughter. I miss her nonsense. I miss holding her hand. I miss hugging her. I miss everything. I miss you. . . . I acted strongly assuming that everything are fine among my friends. But deep down I’m broken.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.